The 5 Best Home Video Surveillance System 2022
Safety and security are factors that many property owners consider. Although many areas are relatively safe, most people need an added sense of safety in their homes. A home video surveillance system can help homeowners achieve this. With so many options available in the market, there are many things that a homeowner must consider when getting a home surveillance system.
The Best Home Video Surveillance System Cameras For Indoors
There are many reasons for opting to use a security camera. When choosing a home video surveillance system, it is important to know where you want to set up and how many cameras you need. There are many indoor home security cameras that users can choose from.
Here are some of the best indoor cameras available in the market you can choose from.
Arlo Pro 3
Arlo Pro 3 is a great camera that has many unique features. This camera has a 2K video resolution, which gives users clear images. The camera comes with a built-in LED spotlight. It works well as a home security camera, both indoors and outdoors. The added colour night vision, spotlight, and siren quickly respond to intruders. The cameras use rechargeable batteries that can last for up to 6 months or be plugged in.
- Quality videos because of high resolution.
- Night videos can be in colour
- Has clear audio
- Has a good set of sound detection tools.
- Has a good set of motion and sound detection tools.
- Users need to subscribe for exclusive features
- Does not have an ongoing free cloud plan
Nest Cam Indoor
This indoor camera is one of the best home security cameras. It has some incredible features, including;
- Sharp and excellent video quality of 1080p
- Has a magnetic base that pivots, making it easy to set up anywhere in the home.
- Has clear night vision
- It can be used as an intercom
- It interacts with other Nest smart gadgets like the thermostat and smoke detector. It also interacts with various third-party smart home devices.
- Has excellent video quality of 1080p
- Has impressive night vision
- Users can program the cameras with Nest Protect and Nest Thermostat
- Users need a monthly subscription to unlock extra features
- It doesn’t have a powerful microphone or speaker
Ring Stick Up Cam Battery
The ring stick-up camera is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
It has a unique design that makes it easy to set up. The camera is flexible once it is set up on its base. Users may set up the camera on a ceiling, but that would mean spending money on a separate mount kit. The camera has remarkably long battery life.
- It has a great app that makes remote usage and control easier.
- It has a ring ecosystem and is integrated with Amazon Alexa integration
- It has a good battery life
- It is weather-resistant
- It doesn’t have local storage
- Cannot be used without subscription
- Has no integration with Apple HomeKit or Google Home.
Arlo Q– Provide strong tag
The Arlo Q camera is a great indoor camera. It is affordable, which makes it an option many people choose. It has a video resolution of 1080p. It also has night vision for up to 25 feet. The camera’s field of view is 130 degrees.
- It is intuitive, and users have the option to create a flexible schedule
- Has a high level of the motion detection control
- It has a very generous free cloud plan, which the other Arlo cameras don’t offer.
- It is not weatherproof, which limits its use to indoors
Wyze Cam v3
The Wyze Cam v3 is the best camera for those on a budget. However, its low price doesn’t mean that it doesn’t have any great qualities.
It has a great video resolution of 1080p. It also has an impressive colour night vision. Although it has very limited storage on its free version of the cloud, users can still record and save footage through a micro SD card slot.
- It isn’t expensive
- Comes with a 14-day free trial for rolling cloud storage
- It allows local storage
- Has premium services
- It has a limited field of view
- Its free cloud storage offer is limited to 12 seconds per clip
Wrapping It Up
There are so many security cameras available in the market today it’s impossible to review them all. The ones featured are the ones that have some of the best prices, image quality, ease of setup, night vision, storage options among other amazing features.