Before pairing your wall-mount dimmer, have the controller and device close to each other.
Power the device by connecting to an electrical outlet.
- Step 1: Go to “Devices” and tap the “+” symbol.
- Step 2: Scroll down to “generic Z Wave Device.”
- Step 3: Select “Next,” and tap “Add Device.”
- Step 4: Press the switch button of your dimmer to commence pairing.
- Step 5: Confirm by selecting the device on the app when the controller recognizes it.
Plug in your device to control.
Create scenes on your app and vary light intensities.
You can switch on and off your dimmer.
Tap the “Unpairing” icon on your app.
Press down the switch.
Confirm unpairing by clicking “Ok” on your app.