Follow the below steps for a seamless pairing of your Honeywell Plug-in Dimmer with the Ezlo Hubs.
Plug in your dimmer to an electrical socket.
- Step 1: On the main menu, select “Devices.”
- Step 2: Tap the “+” symbol.
- Step 3: The device wizard will display a list of devices.
- Step 4: Choose your device.
- Step 5: Tap “Add Device.”
- Step 6: Click “Continue” and go to the dimmer.
- Step 7: Press down the pairing button for a few seconds.
- Step 8: Wait for the devices to recognize each other.
- Step 9: On the app, tap on the Honeywell Plug-in Dimmer to confirm pairing.
On successful pairing, you can plug in the device you want to control and create scenes to confirm that your device works with Ezlo.
Use the app to switch on and off the dimmer and vary light intensities.
Select the “Unpairing” icon on the app.
Press and hold down the action button of your dimmer.
On the app, confirm by tapping “Ok.”