You can easily pair your Honeywell Plug-in Switch Single Plug ZW4103 39337 with Ezlo if you follow the following steps.
Power on your plug-in switch by connecting to a wall outlet.
- Step 1: Open the Ezlo app and navigate to “Devices.”
- Step 2: Tap the “+” icon.
- Step 3: Select “Add New Device.”
- Step 4: Accept “Pair New Device.”
- Step 5: Tap “Continue.”
- Step 6: Next, go to your Honeywell Plug-in Switch and press the pairing button.
- Step 7: When the app recognizes the device, tap on it to confirm pairing.
- Step 8: The two will pair successfully.
Plug in the device you want to use.
You can use the app to switch on and off the lamp.
Confirm by using the device.
The device works with the Vera app.
Select the “Unpair” icon.
Press the action button on the smart switch.
Tap “Ok” on the app to confirm successful unpairing.