Following the process below, you can easily pair your Satco On and Off Appliance Module 86-100 with Ezlo Hubs.
Connect your Satco On and Off Appliance Module to a power outlet.
- Step 1: Open the “Devices” on the main menu of your app and tap “+.”
- Step 2: A “Device wizard” displays a list of devices available for pairing.
- Step 3: Choose your Appliance Module and tap “Continue.”
- Step 4: Your app and device will start the pairing process.
- Step 5: On the Satco On and Off Appliance Module, press the pairing button.
- Step 6: Pairing commences.
- Step 7: Go to your app and confirm the completion of the pairing process.
On/Off Appliance Module
Connect to the On/Off plug-in a lamp or any device you want to control.
Create on and off scenes to confirm.
The On and Off Appliance Module works with Ezlo Hubs.
Tap the “unpair” icon on the app.
Press the controller’s action button once.
Confirm the action by selecting “Ok.”