The Aeotec TriSensor is a Z-Wave Plus motion sensor that can double as a temperature and light sensor. This guide helps you through setting up your TriSensor with your Ezlo hub.
You can set up your Aeotec TriSensor with Ezlo Atom.
Here’s how to get started:
- Step 1: Open first the backplates and connect the battery.
- Step 2: In the Vera app, go to Settings in the main menu and Add the device. Ensure that your controller pairs.
- Step 3: Click the “+” symbol to access “Generic Z-Wave Device.”
- Step 4: Select it and when ready, click “next” to start the process.
- Step 5: Going back to TriSensor, Press the Action button on your sensor. The LED will blink as a confirmation of pairing.
- Step 6: Check that your device pairs successfully. Once it recognizes the device, the controller will pair it with the system.
- Step 7: Back to the Ezlo hub, wind up by choosing a name for your sensor and selecting a room.