This guide shows how to set up your Ezlo Atom.
You can easily set up the Atom using the Ezlo Plus mobile app. It works with Android and iOS devices, so ensure to install it on your phone or tablet device.
You can easily set up the Atom using the Ezlo Plus mobile app. It’s available for iOS and Android devices, so make sure you have it installed on your phone or tablet device.
- Step 1: To start, download the app from Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Step 2: Install and open the Ezlo Plus mobile app on your device.
- Step 3: Tap Get Started and then tap I have an Atom.
- Step 4: Add “New Controller”, Tap Get Started, and then tap Ezlo Atom from the controller list.
- Step 5: Plugin your Ezlo Atom in an outlet close to your router or any spare USB adapter.
- Step 6: The blue LED will flash once, then goes off.
The Elzo Atom will create a temporary wifi network on the next screen.
Go to settings and enter the password to connect to the Ezlo Atom network.
Return to your Vera app and follow the prompts till you complete the setup.
Big up! You have successfully set up your Ezlo Atom.
How to Create a Vera Account
Before starting using Ezlo Atom, you need to create an account. To create an account, you’ll need to add some devices like lights, thermostats, sensors, etc.